Monday, June 21, 2010

Wish Upon A Star


Dear Diary,




If I could wish upon a star,
I'll wish for you to hold me in your arms and never let go.



Seriously, what am i even doing?
I got a freaking B for my Sejarah.
I was so stress before sejarah exam, I study and study and study like mad girl.
And it ended up 77.
I was so effing speechless about it and heart broken.
You just dont know those feelings.
It was like the-end-of-the-world or the-end-of-my-life.
If only I'd known, I'll definitely study even harder.
Just ABIT harder can help me get an A =(
Ah, forget it.
Its over. :D


MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT, IM SO SORRY :(


~ Barbie Mariposa



BIBLE <3

~ Barbie In A Mermaid Tale


I definitely love her hair!!!! pinkish blonde hair <3>


It hurts to realize that them,
people you thought you'd love for life
don't love you as much as you thought they did
and can do without you as if they never knew you at all.

No comments: