Tuesday, June 15, 2010

#214 - Can You Feel My Love?



Sorry I dont have the courage to tell you I Love You.
Sorry.

Hmmm....
Holiday sucked.
I got nothing to do at home either.
It was like Im 'lifeless'.
Study?
Nah, not now.
Not in the mood :P

Hmmm..
I've watched few movies.







Gokusen The Movie
This is awesome!!! =P
I love Kame XDD

Anyway, I went to The Curve with Voon, Rynne and Kian.
We Watched :
~ Karate Kid
~ Prince Of Persia

Comments?
It was amazing. Really nice. :D It doesn't look fake either :P

Guess what?
Dont you dare to laugh. :P
Im actually watching Barbie's movies.

~ Barbie Of Swan Lake






Comments?
I love Odetta and Daniel! They made a great couple wei :P I love Lila too :D The pink-purple horse XDD

~ Barbie Dairies








Comments?
Nice high school story :P I hate Raquelle. She's a total bitch man. :P

~ Barbie And The Magic Of Pegasus




Comments?
I love Annika! and Brietta, I meant when she was a horse XD

~ Barbie Fairytopia : Magic Of Rainbow




BIBLE!!!!
MY FAVOURITE DOLL! XDD




Comments?
Nice! I love Bible the most! XDD



OH NO! IM TOO ENGROSSED WITH BARBIES!!!! =(



I know, Im childish but hey.
In every real WOMAN a child is hidden that wants to play. :P
Honestly, I hate the real barbie dolls >.<


i love you but i can't tell you so now i'm stuck.
stuck in the spot where i can only be a friend.
stuck here until the end.
so now there is nothing i can do but fall more in love with you.
and watch her fall in love with you.
when i know you love her too.
so now i'm stuck again,
wishing that you'll see,
what's really meant to be.
you and me.

No comments: