Friday, June 18, 2010

#216 - What Makes You Different Makes You Special



Dear Diary,




I used to think my life was wonderful with you.
But I ruined it, myself.


I used to think if I am a disgrace to my family.
I envy my sisters alot.
They're so beautiful and sweet. But I'm not :D
I remembered last time someone said my sisters are like swans, and Im just an ugly duckling =P
Whenever my mother's friends say ' eh, your daughters so beautiful le. ',
I'll step out because I know I wasn't included :D
I envy them but its definitely not the feelings of jealousy.
Because Im proud to have them as my sisters.
But somehow, whenever others said ' your sisters damn pretty wei. '
I felt insulted, maybe Im too sensitive. =)
But Im happy for my sisters :D


ITS ALRIGHT :)

I'll always keep this words in my mind and heart



Anyway, I think Charice is really talented :D
The most touching scene ever.
Look ↓



I think she's cool =P
She even get the chance to sing ' A Whole New World ' with KyuHyun.



Oh and AGAIN!
I watched...
My Scene XDD






THUMBS UP!! XDD

And this quote is freaking cool!

Love is to sex, sex is to sin
sins are forgiven, so lets begin
3 hours of pleasure, 9 months of pain
2 hours in the hospital and a baby to name
fathers a basterd, mothers a whore
none of this would have happened
if the rubber wouldn't have tore.
THIS IS EFFING COOL XDD

Should I avoid him, or shouldn't i? =(


I don't understand why I let myself stay with you,
after all the lies and all the tears cried.
What makes you so fucking special?

No comments: