Sunday, June 27, 2010

Do You Really Love Me?

Dear Diary,




Will there be a day when YOU and I, together..
Walking on the beach, hand in hand and enjoy the scenery?



I got an A for my Moral, Seni and Sivik.

Moral - 93%
Seni - 84%
Sivik - 80%

Seriously, these are all...
USELESS SUBJECTS -.-
Though we need Moral for SPM XDD
Anyway, I got an A for BI. at least an A for important subjects! XP


26TH JUNE



Venue : Armada Hotel, BBQ Buffet :)
























I definitely look fat in it ;(







27TH JUNE







I know, how sweet huh?



But no worries, we're definitely straight :)
Moreover, this girl is taken =P












What are we doing? O.o
Texting, of course. :P






I dont know what exactly im doing XDD





I saw her blog.
Its like you texted her everyday.
But I dont want to care about it.
Because I dont know what should I do.

❤ BEST FRIEND FOREVER ❤




Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get,
it's what you are expected to give

No comments: