Friday, June 18, 2010

#215 - Sometimes What's Real Is Something You Cant See





2 more days to meet you.
Somehow, Im not ready yet.

So, I changed my skin.
I dont know if it is looking good, but i do love it =P
It wasn't a classic template at all.
Just a XML template :D

And dont laugh.
I watched barbie movies again XDD
Seriously, I should stop myself.
Im too engrossed with barbie movies, I need to stop.
But... =(

~ Barbie And The Three Musketeers



~ Barbie : Thumbelina



~ Barbie As Island Princess



~ Barbie And The 12 Dancing Princesses



~ Barbie And The Nutcracker



~ Barbie And The Diamond Castle



~ Barbie As Rapunzel



~ Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper




Wee~
Nice nice XDD
Sigh! I'm becoming very childish, aren't i? =(
But actually, what's wrong with watching barbies?
I mean, Lerynne did that too, well... Because she has a sister? XD
And I thought you, lerynne was buying me a bikini. =(
Yet it ended up a bottle of sand D:
Nvm nvm.
I know you were having a hard time 'picking' up the sands :D
Still, Thanks alot, Dear :)

Oh and I had a really sweet conversation which I found on net.

Landon: Do you love me?
[she nods]
Landon: Will you do something for me, then?
Jamie: [smiles] Anything.
Landon: Will you marry me?
[Jamie smiles and kisses him]

It was the movie, A Walk To Remember. :)
I bet all of you know right?
It was like so popular lar.. =P


It’s better to have never felt the
happiness of love than to be tortured
by the pain of it ending.

No comments: